Sunday, September 30
Tagging Game
Alamak, i've been tagged by Miss Dhuha la... nemind, its not like i'm doing anything now...so, here it is...
- 5 Things in My Bag
- My Esprit Leather Purse
- My Car Keys With My House Keys Attached
- My Reliable Samsung U-700 Handphone
- My Lipgloss and Compact Powder
- what else ek? owh, My Business Card and Lots and Lots of Sampah Sarap
- 5 Things That Are In My Wallet
- RM 67.98 of Cash and Coins
- My IC and Driving Licence
- My ATM, Credit and Debit Cards
- 2 unused SIM cards
- Sony Card and Parkroyal vouchers.. owh sony card dh expired, kejap lagi nk buang..huhuh..
- 5 Favorite Things In My Bedroom
- My Bed of Cozz... soo cozyyy..
- My Fishy Bowl and Li'l Bamboo Plant
- My PC Where i Download and Watch Everyting.. in Privacy.. ngeheh >;)..
- My Mirror Mirror on The Wall that Makes u Look Thinner Than Reality.. kewl ey?
- My Felisa Cosmetic and My Electric Epilator That Have Done Wonders
- 5 Things I Wish To Do (Short-Term)
- I Need To Move Out & Find Meself A Condo.. With a Pool!!
- Buy Meself a New Set of Working Attire
- Save Money For the Bali and UK Trip Next Year
- Use Next Month's Bonus For Investment (if i'm getting any.. yaikss)
- Owh, I wish I can Turn Meself Into a Superwoman in a Short-Term Period!!
- 5 Things I Am Doing Right Now
- Doing This Tag.. duhh..
- While Sitting on My Gym Ball, Wishing I Can Lose Some Pounds.. HaHa
- Also Listening to My Mom's Fav Lite.Fm .. Burink Giler..
- And Watching My Mom Cleaning The House Without Helping..SayTan Punyerh Anak..ngihih
- eyh, Almost 4got.. I'm Fasting la Today..
- 5 People I Would Like To Tag
- Miss Erni
- Miss Chesu
- Miss Khai
- Mister Zahirul Naqi
- Mr.Tareh..(but u've shutdown ur blog kan? aiyyoo..awat?)
- Those In My Friendster's Frenlist, eh, ni dah lebih 5 org nih...
- Sesaper Jelah Yg Come Across Me Page nih..
Posted by zuradaa at 10:36 AM
ada 0 komen...klik sini utk komen
0 Comments:
Post a Comment